Chris Berga practices in the areas of complex commercial litigation, creditor’s rights, construction litigation, general liability (premises liability) and bankruptcy. His experience includes representing both individual and corporate clients in state and federal courts in matters involving business disputes, accounting malpractice, shareholder litigation, contract disputes, real property, commercial real estate, construction, fraud and lending institutions. He has tried jury and bench trials in state and federal courts and has been counsel in reported appellate decision.
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Boston University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- University of Miami, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bankruptcy Bar Association, Southern District of Florida
- Dade County Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Latin Builders Association
- No Rachmones: The Dynamics of Florida’s Pay-to-Play Eviction Litigation, Florida Bar Journal, Volume 89, No. 8.