Jaime S. Gonzalez, an associate in the firm's Hollywood office, is a member of the firm’s Workers' Compensation Division focusing his practice on the representation of insurance carriers, servicing agents, and third-party liens.
Jaime earned a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from Florida International University and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Maryland School of Law in 2018.
Admitted to Practice:
- University of Maryland School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2018
- Florida International University, Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude, 2014
- Florida Bar Association, Worker’s Compensation Division
- Broward Bar Association
- Miami-Dade Bar Association
Honors & Awards:
- Phi Beta Kappa, 2015
- Outstanding Law Clerk Award, Legal Services of Greater Miami, 2018
- Andrew Levy Scholar, 2015