Otto E. Bergés, an associate in the West Palm Beach office of Conroy Simberg, is a well-rounded attorney having practiced in diverse areas of the law. Originally born in the Dominican Republic, he moved to South Florida as a teenager where he has remained ever since. Prior to joining Conroy Simberg, Otto had his own firms representing financial institutions where he achieved great success, only to then focus on consumer advocacy matters.
Otto is AV-Rated Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell, and is admitted to practice law in Florida, Michigan, New York, and Washington, DC. He dedicates his practice to general civil trial work in the firm’s liability division, encompassing a broad range of matters.
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2013
- Washington, District of Columbia, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit, 2014
- Michigan, 2014
- New York, 2014
- Stetson University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1999
- While earning his law degree, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable James Barton, II, Chief Judge in Hillsborough County, Tampa.
- Recipient of the William F. Blews Pro Bono Services Award
- University of South Florida, Bachelor of Science, 1995
- National Political Honor Society, Golden Key National Honor Society, Arts & Sciences Honor Society, and Dean’s List.
- Honors Convocation for Superior Academic Achievement
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards:
- AV-Rated Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyers by Florida Law & Politics, 2009, 2011-2017
- 4Kids of South Florida 2015
- Kids in Distress 2014
- Committee Member of Acquisition Council, Norton Museum of Art, 2012-2017