Thomas P. Fabricio is an associate in the Liability Division of our Hollywood office. He has experience defending a broad range of insurance defense cases including trucking cases, automobile accidents, construction litigation, negligent security, and premises liability.
After earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature and Political Science from Marymount Manhattan College, Mr. Fabricio earned a Juris Doctor from The Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southeastern University.
Mr. Fabricio has also served his community sitting on the city of Miramar Planning and Zoning Advisory Board, as well as on the Broward County Parks and Recreation Advisory Boards. Most recently, Mr. Fabricio was appointed by the Broward County Mayor to serve as a Commissioner on Broward County’s Charter Review Commission.
Admitted to Practice:
- Nova Southeastern University, Juris Doctorate, 2008
- Marymount Manhattan College, Bachelor of Arts, 2005
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association, Legislative Action Committee, Vice Chair for the 4th DCA
- Broward County Bar Association
Honors & Awards:
- Presented with the Volunteer Leader of the Year award by Hands On Miami for his volunteer work with several organizations throughout Miami, principally working with inner city and “at risk” youth organizations in Miami, 2010
- Spoke to Cub Scouts Pack 492 (Pembroke Pines) about the rights and duties of citizens under the U.S. Constitution, March 2017
- Presented a webinar regarding insurance coverage issues titled “Legal Update: Reservation of Rights” to adjusters with CNA Insurance, November 2016.
- Presented a webinar titled “Bodily Injury Case Law Updates” to insurance adjusters with CNA, November 2016.
- Presented a talk titled “Property & Casualty Issues and Trends, Case Law Update” in Tallahassee to adjusters with Florida’s Department of Financial Services Division of Rehabilitation & Liquidation, October 2016.
- Presented a case law update regarding recent property damage cases in Florida on a webinar to insurance adjusters nationally, June 2016.
- Appointed to Marymount Manhattan College’s English and World Literatures Advisory Board, Current member
- Appointed to the Broward County Charter Review Commission, Past member
- Appointed to the City of Miramar’s Planning and Zoning Board, Past member
- Appointed to the Broward County Parks and Recreation Advisory Board, Past member