Our Hollywood, FL office has an immediate opening for a Medical Malpractice Legal Secretary. This is a full-time position with benefits.
The individual in this role will assist a busy litigation attorney.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under attorney direction draft and prepare correspondence. Receipt and review of mail.
- Prepare and track Subpoenas.
- Perform timely handling of highly sensitive issues and documents.
- Maintain attorney calendar adding events, follow up & amp; confirming daily.
- Must have experience scheduling depositions, hearings, etc.
- 3 + years of prior medical malpractice experience helpful. Defense litigation a plus.
- Florida State filing including E-Filing experience required.
- Must have computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Requires critical thinking skills, excellent communication and organizational skills.
For immediate consideration for this opportunity, qualified candidates should forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org