Elliott Tubbs III, an associate in Conroy Simberg’s Fort Myers office, practices in general liability and casualty, first party property and coverage, premises liability, products liability, automobile litigation and torts. He has experience in both civil and criminal litigation, including personal injury, class actions and mass torts. Elliott earned a juris doctor from Ave Maria School of Law and two undergraduate degrees in, both, accounting and finance from Mercyhurst University.
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2014
- New York, 2016
- Ave Maria School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013
- Mercyhurst University, Bachelor of Arts, 2010
- Collier County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of The Florida Bar
- Dri-Force Restoration, Inc. a/a/o Fidel Espinosa v. Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
Obtained a defense verdict in a first-party property case tried over 2 days in Lee County, Florida. Plaintiff was a water mitigation contractor and claimed that the insured home was damaged as a result of Hurricane Irma and that the insurance carrier breached the subject policy of insurance by denying the claim. The jury found that the Plaintiff had not met their burden of proving that the home was damaged within the policy period.