James G. Wright is an associate in Conroy Simberg’s West Palm Beach office and represents clients exclusively in workers’ compensation defense. He is admitted to practice in all Florida and Virginia State Courts.
James earned a juris doctor from the Liberty University School of Law after obtaining a bachelor of science degree in Business Management from Liberty University. While in law school, he was a member of the Moot Court Team and competed in two national competitions.
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida State Courts, 2014
- Virginia State Courts, 2012
- Liberty University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2012
- Liberty University, Bachelor of Science in Business Management, 2009
- "Pinching Pennies Mitigating Exposure For Attorney's Fees," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, April 2021
- "A discussion of Attorney's Fees," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, May 2020
- "Longshore and Defense Base Act Claims and Statute of Limitations," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, April 2019