Mark D. Goldstein, an associate in Conroy Simberg’s Hollywood office, offers clients a unique perspective, having handled cases from inception through appeal for both plaintiffs and defendants. His current defense practice focuses predominantly on general liability and casualty, premises liability, automobile liability, products liability, trucking litigation, and 3rd-party property liability. Mark also co-chairs the firm’s Cannabis Law division. He is admitted to practice before all Florida state courts and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Mark earned a juris doctor from Washington University in St Louis and an undergraduate degree from the University of Florida. He is licensed to practice in Florida and Missouri.
Admitted to Practice:
- Missouri, 2002
- Florida 2003
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2012
- Washington University in Saint Louis School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2002
- Associate Editor of the Journal of Law and Policy
- University of South Florida, Bachelor of Science in Finance, 1999
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1995
- “Home Sweet Home – The Pits and Peaks of Homeowner’s Liability," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, April 2021
- "Understanding Social Media and Making It Work For You In Your Case," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, May 2020
- State Farm Fire and Casualty Company v. McFord, 140 So.3d 594 (Table)