An associate in Conroy Simberg’s West Palm Beach office, Matthew W. Innes handles Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance litigation. He is admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts. He is a member of The Florida Association’s Young Lawyer’s Division.
Matthew earned a juris doctor from the University of Florida Levin School of Law, cum laude, and a bachelor of science degree in Public Relations, cum laude, from the University of Florida.
Admitted to Practice:
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Juris Doctorate, cum laude, 2013
- Dean’s List, 2010 – 2013
- Book Award – Trial Practice
- Book Award – Finance for Lawyers
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Public Relations, cum laude, 2010
- Dean’s List, 2005 - 2009
- President’s Honor Roll, 2006
Honors & Awards:
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2018-2020
- Florida Bar Young Lawyer’s Division