Robert V. White, an associate in the firm's Fort Myers office, focuses his practice on general liability matters including motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, and construction defects. Before re-joining Conroy Simberg, Robert practiced with another statewide law firm where he focused mostly on litigation involving construction defects.
Robert earned his undergraduate degree in Political Science from the University of Alabama in 2007 and his Juris Doctor from Mississippi College in 2010. He is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts as well as all Alabama state courts.
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida, 2011
- Alabama, 2013
- Mississippi College School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2010
- The University of Alabama, B.A., 2007
Honors and Awards:
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, 2021 (Litigation - Construction)
- Shaw v. Future Endeavors of Central Florida, etc., 138 So.3d 1047 ( 3d DCA 2014). Assisted in obtaining a per curiam affirmance from Florida’s Fifth District Court of Appeals upholding final summary judgment in defendant’s favor based upon an exculpatory clause.
- Sigma Pi Fraternity, University of Alabama