An associate in Conroy Simberg’s Hollywood office, Samuel B. Spinner is a member of the appellate and litigation support practice groups. Before joining the firm, Sam clerked for the Honorable F. Rand Wallis at the Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal.
Sam earned a juris doctor from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. While in law school, he served on the executive board of the Florida Moot Court Team and Journal of Technology Law & Policy. Sam also holds a bachelor of arts degree in Business Management from Florida Atlantic University.
Admitted to Practice:
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, cum laude, 2015
- The Florida Moot Court Team, Intramural Co-Chair & Intermural Vice-Chair
- Journal of Technology Law & Policy, Notes Editor
- Florida Atlantic University, B.A. in Business Management, 2012
- "The Current Wave of Social Inflation: New Arrows for Your Quiver," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, April 2022
- "Workers’ Compensation Immunity," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, April 2021
- Appellate Practice A to Z CLE, Orlando, 2017