A partner in Conroy Simberg’s Tallahassee and Orlando offices, Sarah “May” Swartz currently practices in all areas of general liability, automobile liability, trucking litigation and premises liability. She is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts and the United States Middle District of Florida.
May earned a juris doctor from Stetson University College of Law where she was a member of the Moot Court Board, a senior associate of the Stetson Law Review, and a member of Phi Delta Phi. May also holds a bachelor of science degree from the University of Florida.
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2018
- Stetson University College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2012
- Senior Associate, Law Review
- Member, Moot Court Board
- Member, Phi Delta Phi
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science, 2009
- Orange County Bar Association
- "Premises Liability: Addressing Important and Growing Legal Issues," Conroy Simberg Webinar, May 2020
- "Claims Handling In Florida: How To Be Good And NOT Bad," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, April 2019
- “The New Florida Durable Power of Attorney Act-Friend or Foe?” Stetson Law Review Scholarship Presentation, 2012