An associate in Conroy Simberg’s Hollywood office, Drew M. Levin primarily focuses on medical malpractice, professional liability, products liability, and premises liability. Before joining the firm, he represented clients in civil litigation in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death in South Florida for the past 10 years.
Drew earned a juris doctor from the University of Miami School of Law and an undergraduate degree from University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida Bar, January 2008
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2007
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2004
- Dade County Bar Association
- Dade County Defense Bar Association
- "COVID-19: Current Liability and Immunity Implications for Florida Health Care Providers," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, June 2020
- "It’s my Privilege” – Litigation Immunity for Healthcare Providers," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, May 2020
- "Out of Control! – Liability of Mental Health Professionals for Criminal Acts of Patients," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, April 2019
- "Informed Consent for Physicians – What You Need to Know About Florida Law and Standard of Care," Florida Medical Center, March 2019
- "Honey, I Shrunk the Projections! Attacking Economic Reports and Life Care Plans in Medical Malpractice and General Liability Litigation," Conroy Simberg Seminar, May 2018