Drew M. Levin, a member of the firm's Medical Malpractice Division, focuses on medical and dental malpractice, medical device products liability, and pharmaceutical litigation. In addition to representing hospitals, nursing homes and physicians in civil litigation, Drew also represents health care practitioners in Florida administrative proceedings. Drew routinely handles premises liability matters, and has experience defending a wide variety of personal injury and wrongful death cases in South Florida over the past 13 years. He is admitted to practice in all Florida state and U.S. District Courts.
Drew earned a Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law, and a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida Bar, January 2008
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2007
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2004
- Dade County Bar Association
- Dade County Defense Bar Association
- "COVID-19: Current Liability and Immunity Implications for Florida Health Care Providers," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, June 2020
- "It’s my Privilege” – Litigation Immunity for Healthcare Providers," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, May 2020
- "Out of Control! – Liability of Mental Health Professionals for Criminal Acts of Patients," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, April 2019
- "Informed Consent for Physicians – What You Need to Know About Florida Law and Standard of Care," Florida Medical Center, March 2019
- "Honey, I Shrunk the Projections! Attacking Economic Reports and Life Care Plans in Medical Malpractice and General Liability Litigation," Conroy Simberg Seminar, May 2018