Diversity Mission Statement:
Conroy Simberg is greatly committed to increasing diversity and inclusion at all levels within the firm regardless of race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, economic status, and or other diverse backgrounds so that the firm will reflect the demographics of our clients. Conroy Simberg works closely with the diversity committee to promote its diversity goals, and promote the value of having diverse attorneys in all firm activities. Our firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and it is our policy - from recruitment through employment and promotion - to provide equal employment opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other personal characteristics.
Members of the Conroy Simberg Diversity & Inclusion Committee:
Tashia M. Small, Chair (Jacksonville)
|Hope N. Baros (West Palm Beach)||Erin N. Lockhart (Orlando)|
|Courtney L. Bryant (Jacksonville)||Josh C. Losey (Fort Myers)|
|Cristobal A. Casal (Fort Myers)||Melissa G. McDavitt (West Palm Beach)|
|Stuart F. Cohen (Hollywood)||William M. Mitchell, Sr. (Tampa)|
|Jacqueline M. Gregory (Hollywood)||Natasha K. Motola (Hollywood)|
|Sharon Hendon (Orlando)||Brittany L. Orlando Weisberg (West Palm Beach)|
|Nicole C. Jackson (Orlando)||Nicole F. Soto (Tampa)|
|Laura LaBianca Puente (Pensacola)||Sarah “May” Swartz (Tallahassee)|
|Alexis D. Lezama (West Palm Beach)||Christopher E. Varner (Pensacola)|
|Atheseus R. Lockhart (Orlando)||Rebecca J. Williams (Hollywood)|
National Bar Association, Broward County Gay & Lesbian Lawyers Network, Cuban-American Bar Association, Asian-Pacific American Bar Association of South Florida, D.W. Perkins Bar Association (Jacksonville), Hillsborough Association Women Lawyers, Tampa Bay Hispanic Bar Association, The Caribbean Bar Association, TJ Reddick Bar Association (Miami), Virgil Hawkins Bar Association (Tallahassee), among others.
- Nicole Soto, a partner in our Tampa office, has been serving as an Attorney Ad Litem (pro bono representation of children in delinquency proceedings) since 2009 and for Crossroads for Kids since 2012. You can learn here more about Crossroads for Kids, by clicking here.
- Conroy Simberg was a proud sponsor of the 2021 Hillsborough County Bar Association (HCBA) Diversity Networking Social.
- Conroy Simberg is a sponsor of the 2021 Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association (JWLA) Judicial Reception.
- Tashia Small, our Diversity Chair and partner in our Jacksonville office, is a member of The Florida Bar Diversity & Inclusion Committee.
- Hope Baros is an active member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association where she currently serves as co-chair for the Social Justice and Racial Equality Committee for the 2020-2021 year.
- Partners Hinda Klein, chair of the firm's Appellate Department and Jayne Pittman, Chair of the firm's Construction Department, were selected by their peers as 2020 Florida Super Lawyers.
- Jackie Gregory, a partner in the Hollywood office, presented as part of an Interactive Panel Discussion at the 2019 Workers’ Compensation Conference. The topic of discussion was: “Maximizing the Productivity of an Aging Workforce.”
- Conroy Simberg was a sponsor of the 2019 Florida Bar's Diversity and Inclusion Committee Meeting & Henry Latimer Luncheon.
- Conroy Simberg was a proud supporter of the 7th Annual Central Florida Diversity & Inclusion Picnic held at Barry University School of Law in Orlando.