Joshua C. Losey is a partner in the Conroy Simberg Fort Myers/Naples office, managing the workers’ compensation division which represents employers, carriers, TPAs, uninsured employers, PEOs, and self insured funds in all types of workers’ compensation claims, including permanent total disability, catastrophic injuries, toxic exposure, Heart and Lung Bill presumption cases, drug test denials, fraud, and PEO coverage.
Josh earned his undergraduate degree from Clemson University in 1998 and his juris doctor from Stetson University College of Law in 2003. He is admitted to the Florida Bar and the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida. He has spent his legal career practicing insurance defense litigation in the Southwest Florida area, during which time he has developed a strategy of close client contact and aggressive resolution of claims.
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2010
- Stetson University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2003
- Clemson University, Bachelor of Science, Marketing, 1998
- Workers’ Compensation Section of the Florida Bar
- Trial Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar
- "To Be....Or Not to Be....That is The 120 Day Question," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, April 2022
- “I Don’t Know Who My Boss Is: Statutory Employers and PEOs,” Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, April 2021
- "Nuts and Bolts of Workers' Compensation," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, June 2020
- "Medical Benefits and Major Contributing Cause," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, May 2020
- "COVID-19 and Its Affect on Florida Workers' Compensation," Conroy Simberg Webinar, Co-Presenter, March 2020
- Edison Park Creative and Expressive Arts School, Watch D.O.G.S.
- Edison Park Creative and Expressive Arts School PTA
- Cypress Lake Methodist Church.