Tashia M. Galloway, a partner in the firm’s Jacksonville office, focuses her practice on liability matters including insurance defense, automobile liability, professional liability, general liability, premises liability, trucking/transportation, employment law, SIU/PIP and construction defects. She is admitted to practice in all Florida state and federal courts. Tashia also serves as the Chair of Conroy Simberg's Diversity & Inclusion Committee.
Tashia is a member of the Florida Bar Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Florida Bar Grievance Committee, Jacksonville Bar Association, D.W. Perkins Bar Association, Florida Defense Lawyers Association, Jacksonville Claims Association, American Bar Association, Defense Research Institute, and the National Bar Association.
In her spare time, Tashia is actively involved in the Jacksonville Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., where she currently serves as the Parliamentarian and Legal Review Chair.
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida, 2007
- Texas, 2014
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2007
- Winthrop University, 2004
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee
- Florida Bar Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- D.W. Perkins Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Jacksonville Claims Association
- Defense Research Institute
Honors & Awards:
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2015-2022
- Chester Bedell Inns of Court – Barrister (2014-2017)
- Lawyers of Color (LOC) Hot List for the Southern U.S. region (2013)
- Chester Bedell Inns of Court – Associate (2010-2011)
- "The Rollercoaster Ride of Social Inflation," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, May 2020
- Spoliation and Preserving Electronic Data, Florida Claims Symposium, 2014
- Updates on Florida Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Insurance, Farmers Insurance Seminar, 2013.
- Florida Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Insurance, ESIS, 2012
- Distractibility, Special Damages and Punitive Damages, Travelers Insurance Seminar, 2012
- Jacksonville Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Risk Management Chair, 2011-present
- Grace & Truth Community CDC, Executive Board Chair, 2009-2010