Debrah L. Antell, a partner in our Hollywood office, represents employers, carriers, TPAs, uninsured employers, PEOs, and self-insured funds in all areas of workers’ compensation defense matters. She joined the firm in 1996 as a law clerk and became an associate in 1997.
She earned her Juris Doctorate from St. Thomas School of Law and her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Florida.
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida Bar, 1997
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1997
- St. Thomas School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1996
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts, 1993
- Workers’ Compensation Section of The Florida Bar, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Certified Arbitrator for Better Business Bureau, Lemon Law Program
- Various CEU speaking engagements for current and prospective clients of the firm