Stephanie A. Robinson, a partner in the firm's Hollywood office, practices in all areas of workers' compensation. She has experience handling heart and lung claims, catastrophic claims, traumatic brain injuries, occupational diseases, and infectious diseases claims.
Stephanie has been a member of the Florida Bar Workers' Compensation Section since 1997 and the South Florida Division of the Friends of 440. She is admitted to practice before all Florida state courts. She earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Florida in 1992 and a Juris Doctorate from Florida State University College of Law in 1996, graduating cum laude.
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida State University, Juris Doctorate, cum laude, 1996
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, 1992
- "Pinching Pennies Mitigating Exposure For Attorney's Fees," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, April 2021
- "The Give and Take of Negotiations A Roundtable Discussion of Mediation Tactics," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg, August 2020
- "Show Me The Money" - Discussion of AWW and Indemnity Benefits," Co-Presenter, Conroy Simberg Webinar, May, 2020
- "Is the Doctor In?" Panel Speaker, WCI Conference, August 2019
- "Walking The Line To Overcome Ethical Challenges of Claims Handling," Speaker, Conroy Simberg Webinar, April 2019