Samuel Kugbei was born in Sierra Leone and grew up in England, Syria, and Miami, Florida. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Miami School of Business in 2009 and his Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law in 2013.
Prior to working at Conroy Simberg, Samuel spent the first several years of his legal career working for a Martindale Hubble AV rated boutique civil litigation firm where he handled numerous novel and complex legal issues throughout South Florida.
Samuel practices in all areas of general liability insurance defense.
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida State Courts, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2015
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude, 2013
- Dean's Merit Scholarship
- Dean’s List
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement in the Miami Innocence Clinic
- Fourth Best Brief - Phillip C. Jessup International Moot Court Competition 2013, Rocky Mountain Regionals
- Research Assistant, Professor Sarah Mourer
- Judicial Intern, Honorable Adalberto Jordan in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Business, Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Management and Organization, 2009
- JF Pearson Scholarship
- Provost’s Honor Roll
- Dean’s List
- American Bar Association
- Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Incorporated
Honors and Awards:
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, 2023, Listed in Florida for Product Liability Litigation - Defendants